TechLadies Mentorship 2022
TechLadies Mentorship provides women with personal career guidance from experienced industry practitioners as they grow their career in Software Engineering, UI/UX Design, Data Science/Engineering/Analysis and Product Management.
If you are interested in contributing your expertise to mentor junior professionals or recent graduates, we would love for you to join us!
Mentorship Focus Areas
Data Science / Engineering
UI / UX
Why join us as a Mentor?
You are passionate about empowering others to succeed in their career.
You desire to make a difference for aspiring women in Tech.
You believe mentoring is a two-way learning - for you and your mentees.
You want to contribute to the Tech community with your time and expertise.
Program Timeline 2022
Mentorship Applications Open
Apply to be a mentor for Techladies Mentorship1
Menteeship Applications Open
Application for mentees.2
August 2022 - October 2022 (Projected)
The journey begins for Mentors and Mentees3
November 2022 (Projected)
Final Project Showcase4
Great organisation! Clear communication and enough guidance to keep us on track without being overly prescriptive.
Jill Quek, Mentor (2019)
Meet Our TechLadies Mentorship Core Team 2022
Mentors from 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who are the mentors in this program?
- Who is the TechLadies Mentorship program designed for?
- Is the TechLadies Mentorship program only for women?
- I'm not a Singaporean, can I still join this program?
- How will I be matched to my mentor?
- When will the application fees be collected and refunded?
- What do I need to do for the final project?